Sunday, April 02, 2006

My Support Letter. I pray God will fill my cup with his resources!
------------------------------------------------------------------
March 27, 2006

Dear ( ),

Greetings in Christ Jesus! I hope this letter finds you well. I want to share with you what God has been doing in my life lately. As you may know, I always wanted to know God more deeply and grow spiritually to live a life that is most pleasing to the Lord.

About two years ago, at Simon Fraser University, I became involved with Campus Crusade for Christ (CCC), an interdenominational Christian organization committed to turning lost students into Christ-centered labourers. Through this ministry, God has blessed me in my spiritual growth and taught me how to communicate my faith with others. God has opened my eyes to the desperate need people have to hear the hope we have in Jesus Christ. These things have led me to want to grow and develop more. This summer I have decided to participate in a summer project (May 1 – August 1) with CCC to Calgary.

In Calgary, I will be joined with other from across the country. Our team will be equipped and challenged through faith stretching activities that will help us grow in Christ, develop our leadership & ministry skills, and reach out in evangelism to Calgary’s communities. This opportunity will enable me to share my faith with people who have never heard the Gospel and continue to shape me into an effective godly leader.

In order to make all this possible, I need to develop a strong team of people who will support me through prayer and financial support. I’m trusting that God will raise up people willing to invest in helping to fulfill the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20) & reach lost people. I need to raise $2136 to cover project & travel costs. Would you consider partnering with me by contributing $100, $200, $300 or whatever God lays on your heart to give?

Thank you so much for considering this opportunity. I would be so excited to have you play a part in what God will do in Calgary. I will call you in the next week or so to see how God has led you in this opportunity. You can send your donations in the enclosed a response slip, payable to Campus Crusade for Christ, to my address:
(--------------------------------------------)

If you any question regarding the summer project and my personal goals, please feel free to contact me at (----------) or email me at (---------). Thank you very much for your partnership and God bless you.

Love in Christ,


YungHwan Eddie Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment