Sunday, December 03, 2006

[Picture: eD (deleted)]
Just came back from work and it was interesting. I had the first review with my associate manager. First, he began the review by explaining to be about being fired and he didn't have to have any reason for it since I'm not something.. not sure.. not in union for sure but don't remember what it was. So I was freaking out why he's telling me all this. And he continued to tell me it was procedure for him to review me every 15 and 30 shifts and how I am doing. Basically he went through this 10 guidelines of my work and every one of them I was doing a good job! Praise God!

It was so relieving to hear from being fired to doing a great job. He told me I was one of top stock guy and how much he appreciated my work. He even left message to the store manager how I am doing. He even suggested if I want to join HBC. >.< It was very encouraging to hear from him. And I just bring all the glory to God. I know He gave me the strength to do the work and I am just grateful for that. So much grace from God! Halleluyah!

Wanted to share that with you all. I receive so much grace from God.
God is good all the time!

4 comments:

  1. You - are someone to be respected! Yah, go Eddie! I find it a lot easier to pour myself into C4C (cause I love the people), but a lot harder to put the hours into school and research (because... where do the hours go?!! And I'm lazy).

    Go Eddie, Go Eddie!

    And I was laughing out loud when I heard your manager started the review with telling you about how a person gets fired - RIDICULOUS! (but funny, heh heh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Style: Always Bad news first :-D
    ya Eddie, seeing you cleaning up my church, I know you are hard working guy, you deserve not to fired :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Eddie! Congratz on not getting fired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not to congratz Johnson.. hahaha!!!
    Actually, congratz me when I DO GET FIRED.. haha!!!

    ReplyDelete