Thursday, May 31, 2007

Green rush

Schwarzenegger says fight against global warming could be the 'new gold rush'

By Scott Simpson, Doug Ward and Catherine Rolfsen, Vancouver Sun

Published: Thursday, May 31, 2007

California determination to slash greenhouse gas emissions is touching off a "new gold rush" worth tens of billions of dollars for companies taking a stake in the booming green energy sector, Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger said today at an economic summit in Vancouver.

Schwarzenegger said his state, which has a larger economy than all but six of the world's national governments, is eager to strike relationships with businesses that can help California meet tough new emission standards adopted last year.

I listen to CKNW News Talk 980 when I wake up and they have a lot of interesting politic talks and today's was about the Global Warming. I hear that there aren't any silent evidences to show that the global warming is caused by man-made emissions and many people do not agree with this whole idea. People just tied the whole thing by not yet proving scientifically but with statistics and trends connecting the global warming to man-made emissions. I do tend to believe that we are partly or perhaps entirely responsible to this warming. I do not understand why people are so ignorant acting that since we don't have enough evidence to show this, they just disregard the whole concept that we may be responsible. I guess what governor Arnold S. is doing is so beneficial to so many things even the science proves that global warming is not caused by man-made emissions. It is simply better. And I also believes the change is due to the universe or earth aging. Nothing is unchangeable except God himself. Sometimes, I like politics. CKNW News Talk 980 rock!

I should someday watch An Inconvenient Truth. I want to get this IMAX Deep Sea DVD. It was one of top movies I enjoyed.

Enjoy your summer people. The weather is so nice!!!

1 comment: