Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Google RON PAUL

I am fascinated at American politics. There is this rich history behind America that inspires people. Ever since I've seen youtube video on Ron Paul, the debates of Democratic and Repulican parties, it's really enjoyable. I've spent so much time watching those youtube video and wish I was an American so I may have a say in their election. (When is Canadian election?)
I see that Hilary Clinton is passionate person who work hard and will change the country but may spend too much money. Americans are spending so much money all over the world taking care of other countries. Is it right for America to get tangleed in the fight between other countries? Would that bring more harm like 9/11? Should they be forceful in doing so? Doesn't bible tells us to be peacemaker? Where to draw line? But America can't afford to do this and all this foreign policies bring economy down. "Blowback" It's really interesting how the founding fathers of America built that country. It's about Freedom. I do get the message Dr. No is sharing, but is that too idealistic? Or system like Canada better? It makes me think if we really have Freedom in this country where we are forced to pay so much taxes. In some way, it is like V for Vendetta. Is government too involved in our lives? Does government have to control everything? I guess its about equality. Ah~~ so complicated. I guess trusting the goodness of people can't be done so taxation may be the only way for this society to work. The political science would be an awesome subject to learn. I think I support Ron Paul. ^^

3 comments:

  1. I want to see a Huckabee-Obama Independent run. That's crazy and won't happen, of course.

    My personal opinion of Ron Paul is that he has a good point about how the US has a bad habit of overdoing their foreign policy (especially when they use force). And that it does explain a lot of the opposition and terrorism against the West. I don't agree with him about how the US should just pull inward immediately and not exert any of its influence around the world.

    Also, I don't like how he gets, uh... hyper? (aggressive?) during debates :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yah, and you should visit http://www.cnn.com/video and go to "By Section" and watch their "Politics" stories. It's like having CNN! (I/we don't have cable. or a TV)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, you should visit:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDUQW8LUMs8

    and

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=0rZdAB4V_j8


    that's my kind of polictics!

    ReplyDelete