Sunday, December 16, 2007


WARNING: EDDIE IS GRUMPY! STAY AWAY UNTIL UNGRUMPED!

Somethings inspire me to write. I would say "Oh man! I'm putting this on my blog!" And I rarely do it. What I am about to share with you, please take it very lightly even though I may sound a little grumpy (what? a little grumpy! then what's the warning for!)

I was in my room, using my MacBook Pro, enjoying surfing the web and all. But suddenly, I got viruses. No. I'm joking. Suddenly, my sister came to see me "Eddie, computer (Dell: Windows XP) is making really annoying noise!" I thought to myself "Dell must be dying." So I went to check and surprisingly it wasn't the machine. It was SYSTEM IDLE PROCESSING. So I googled SYSTEM IDLE PROCESSING. As I was searching, I remembered happening this before. Many many times. Now, I don't care what this is for. This must die. This is ridiculous. This never happens in my MacBook Pro. What's going on! I'm not doing anything and eating my CPU power. I wonder if this happens also in Windows Vista. I don't know how people can continue to use Windows. I think Mac OS X is better. I'm not saying Window sucks. I don't want to say that. I am just saying Mac OS X is better. Hm.. I have to try Linux other than Mac. Someday...

Now, today was Sunday and of course I went to church. I totally forgot that the Broadway Church was having special service called "Simply Christmas." I thought whole thing was brilliant. The music, very very short dramas, choir and all. It was so well integrated with each other that I was amazed at the message through it all. I was so touched! Simply focusing God's love for us this season was an amazing message to all.

1 comment:

  1. hey grumped (get it? grumpEd? hehehe....)

    seen the new dark knight trailer yet?

    ReplyDelete