Monday, November 27, 2006


I came to my tears as I watched the nativity trailer. Who can ever imagine the Anointed One born in a manger, become nothing so we can become something? Who are we to receive so much grace and mercy? It is the Father's love. What is my respond to this? I hope to reflect on the birth of Christ this year more meaningful than ever. May Christ be lifted high this Christmas season!
Nativity is the general time and place of a person's birth and early years.

The term has evolved a strong association, at least in Western civilization through the influences of Christianity, to the nativity of Jesus of Nazareth, which Christians refer to simply as The Nativity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nativity

1 comment:

  1. the premiere was last night(wed) at Silver City Metropolis. i had a free ticket to go, but i didn't have time to see it. oh well.

    ReplyDelete