Friday, November 03, 2006


 I can't believe I'm 24 now. Time to get married~ ^^
Today of course is my birthday (Nov. 3rd) and feels like any other day.

People who said "Happy Birthday!" are (in order):
  1. Alison (Queen's)
  2. Courtney (Halifax)
  3. Dawei (Kwantlen)
  4. Tim (SFU)
  5. Brian (SFU)
  6. Rita (Zellers)
  7. David (UBC)
  8. Leah (Eastern)
  9. Zoe (Calgary)
  10. Christine (Church)
  11. Kathleen (Waterloo)
  12. Cheryl (Eastern)
  13. Daniel Richardsen (Eastern)
  14. Paulman Chan (SFU)
#1, 2 & 7 said it without me telling them so I was very surprised!! All project people.
I feel very honoured and loved. I'm so... lovable... >.<

Thanks to you all especially above people. Very much appreciate your attention. keke~ ^^
By the way, where's my present?? (too much?? T.T)

This time by next year, I will have girlfriend for sure!! hahaha!!! Pray for me y'all!

Dawei's getting old. Need to get him a cane. hahaha!!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looing??? oh~ looking~~ >.<
    thanks thanks Princess Peach!

    I miss you Zoe. I always regret that I didn't get to know you that well. Miss your love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Eddie!!!

    Sorry we didn't know it was your birthday! Someone should have told us! (We would have announced it in IGNITE :P)

    TWENTY-FOUR! That's not that old at all :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! i'm number 1! it pays to be a few hours ahead in ontario. muahahah. :P

    ReplyDelete