Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I love my bible study (the one I lead), not because I'm a goond lead-er, but the topics we learn and the three guys I have (Johnson, Matthew & Nathan). We learned about spending time with God and that we should give our best and holiest time to spend time with Him.

Sometimes, in Christian walk, spending time with God becomes an activity, or a thing that I HAVE to do because I want to be mature Christian. But I know I have to watch myself and not become hypocrite or be legalistic about it. If I concentration on the relationship, it becomes so enjoyable and be free of anything. It is this intimacy that God desires and also I desire and need of Him. I need Him to be my daily portion and bread. I have to eat the living bread. Only by grace that I can confidently come before Him. How exciting is that?!

I was very encouraged to see Johnson joining today's bible study even though he had an exam right after. I mean, give me a break!!! That's awesome! I really respect and honour his dedication. It seems like our bible study guys are the best and I am so proud of each one of them. I am so blessed by them and hope that I am too for them. Hopefully~~

I joined Korean Campus for Christ meeting today after my bible study, and I really enjoyed it. It seems like only Korean people have this "blessing" song. If you even wonder what this "blessing" song is, come to KC4C meeting. (I'm trying to join the meeting whenever I'm free) And not only that, I was challenged by seeing a video of one of street evangelist in Korea who was like over 80 years old and shared the message with bare feet because he promised not to wear shoes before unification of both Korea (North & South). Not only that he has a heart of Jesus full of compassion and sold everything he had to help out the homeless and poor.

I have seen this video but it always helps me to reflect on myself and need to have a character of Jesus Christ. I really need to change. So much!

Today was such interesting and encouraging day and give all glory to God the Father. Let's pray for the lost~~~

p.s I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT WINTER CONFERENCE. LET'S GO!!! (Today, I miss Alison. It's so hard to find somebody who understands you. And I know you do understand my mind!)

3 comments:

  1. Opa! glad to hear bout everything that's going on with your Bible study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY WINTER CONFERENCE! I can't wait for school to be over!
    btw, i love those korean blessing songs.

    ReplyDelete