Friday, January 05, 2007


As I have lived a little more than 24 years of life,  there are some quotes that sprang from my heart:
  1. I thank God I am weak because I have no choice but to go to Him. (Fall 2003)
  2. They are not people, they are STAFF. (Rocky Mountain Project 2006)
  3. I will not fear. (Winter Conference 2006)
  4. Enjoy to the fullest [usually with the food]
I remember when I was grade 11 or 12, just waking from a dream, I wrote a poem (first and last?) that told what I was experiencing during that hard time. I think it was good even though I cannot remember it so just trust me that it was good.

2 comments:

  1. Eddie, you are too funny. Also, the staff are still people! :P just amazing people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two kinds of human beings in the world:

    1. People
    2. C4C STAFF

    No Jill. They are not people. They are STAFF! :P

    ReplyDelete