Sunday, January 28, 2007


These days I feel like aragon, not because I have this girlfriend like Liv Tyler, but because of his frustration shown in this scene. Aragon says something like 'my path is hidden from me' and I feel that. I can't see.

As I grow in God, my thinking of some stuff change and mature in my view. The Faith. Nothing much to say. It is a journey as the father of our faith Abraham left because of God's promise. I'm taking risks and just stepping out in some aspect not only spiritual aspect but in life, well, spiritual side is life anyway.

I'm feeling much better from fever and am happy a bit for some reason. ^^ Sometimes, I talk too much about me to some people.

Also, about previous blog about the matrix, I always wanted do that for some time. Probably more than few years. And yes, sometimes I am funny. Lame of course! hahaha!!!

And finally, here is a verse I thought pretty cool:
Galatians 1:24 And they glorified God in me.
Groovy!

p.s. I tend to make a lot of mistakes in grammar. Sometimes, my fingers don't type what I am thinking and mistakes happen so bare with me if you notice a lot. I don't wanna proof read. Just let it go. thanks~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. yo eddie

    i will "bare" with you..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Eddie, ya, my path is a mystery, too, to me. I've just now come to realise that maybe God is telling me to trust Him, and that this is training for me in patience and trusting Him.

    ReplyDelete