Saturday, February 24, 2007

I just thought what my 'life to do' list might looks like so for fun, without much thinking here is my list:

1. Have a great love story like in the movies
2. Have a daughter who looks like my wife (^^)
3. Be a missionary ministering children
4. Buy Snowboard and ride!
5. Study theology

Well, my list is not that great but I really want those things to happen in my life. I guess #2 might be the most uncontrollable thing. >.<

I really want #2 & #3 to happen in my life. They would be top and #1 would be awesome bonus that would stay in my heart whole life time. #4 & #5 would be so much fun fun fun!!! So there is my 'top 5 life to do list'.

ps. do not use soap (especially the ones without moisterizer) for your face. I recommend Spectro Jel. Soap made my face too oily. Spectro Jel is a bit expensive but its worth it cause I'm worth it. >.<

[Feb. 25, 2007]
I thought I explain a bit more why I chose those 5. (List is not particularly order of importance)

1. It would be so awesome that I could fall in love with somebody. That would be a miracle. Who wouldn't want to fall in love and get married? For me, get married should by my purpose. I think 'Purpose Driven Life' misses that. >.<

2. As I said in the comment, I always wanted to have a little sister from when I was young. But of course that is not going to happen so having a daughter gives me a more chance. I love seeing little girls at church and they are all cute. I really miss not being sunday school teacher anymore. Even though I don't get much pressure doing, but I really miss seeing them every sunday.

3. Who wouldn't want to be a missionary if you are a christian? I always have a heart for kids and teaching kids is so much fun. There are so many kids out there without parents and hunger hunts them. When somebody mentioned about North Korean orphans, I thought it would be awesome to be a missionary there until the communist breaks down and Korea becomes one.

4. Snowboard is my favourite sport and didn't get much chance to ride it so when I am able to afford it, that is the first on the list and the lift pass as well.

5. Starting last year, many of new testament books really intrigues me. I have read bible constantly ever since I become christian, did bible once a year at three times, but that never made me say wow. But as I grow, I guess God opens my eyes to see so many interesting things. Also C4C really helped me to see some verses that I never knew that was so interesting.

I have no idea if above writing makes sence. Don't want to proof read but I hope you get the sense. God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Loréal: Because you're worth it!

    Anyways, why is #2 above #1 in your prioritizing?!

    Moving on... what exactly do you mean by #3 ("working for kids"?). Sounds curious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2: Always wanted to have a little sister which is impossible. Having a daughter is possible though.
    #1: I may find love but in a more romatinc or interesting relationship i guess.
    #3: Ministering kids in undeveloped countries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow eddie!

    lol...wow, I don't think I have met a guy who wants to get married as much as you...it's cool tho! Never thot u were the type.

    Well, i'm not good with the whole relationship biz, but i'm a bit of a mack and a successful I must say, so one advice is be the right guy. You can have the love story, but you have to allow God to be centre but beyond that, you gotta do a lot of work on yourself - like physically, mentally and socially. Try to smoothen out the edges. We all need it, gotta be practical too.

    I miss you man, the other day, the needed a Korean tour guide for Uni tours and I was like..uhh me? AHN NYUNGGG HA SEY YOOOO BABY! BAN-GAP SUP-NEE-DA, GAM-SAH HAM-NEE-DA

    don't be impressed, that's all I know...lol. But the korean woman was impressed!

    Having a daughter would be sweet...yea i rather she look like my wife too..=?

    peace out

    ReplyDelete