Thursday, February 08, 2007

At work I was stocking milk and the store manager and the supervisor came up to me and asked if I was interested in joining retail side of HBC. Before the store manager asked me, he was very pleased with my work and how much he appreciate it. He even asked me what I'm planning to do after school. Both of them thought I would be a good team member to join retail work. I was very flattered to hear that and I never thought myself in retail business. I thought a few times it would be a fun to manage a store and actually being asked to jump in was very surprising. Well, from that encounter today, I assume they value my work which made be happy. Many times, I see that I want to be accepted and by the honest hard work that I do at work, and even though the supervisors don't see me work every minute of me, I'm glad that they are satisfied with me. It is encouraging to see that and as I do earn every dollar with honest work, I believe God honours my work as if I'm working for the Lord. In Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men" and I try to live by that even though I'm not a slave of any men but an employee of Zellers. So my plan after school has increased even though this option is not likely to happen but it can be an adventure. I NEVER thought myself in retail. Oh boy!~ Praise God for honouring me this way. If I wasn't strengthened by God, I don't believe this kind of things can happen.
2 Corinthians 12:10b "For when I am weak, then I am strong."

Also, this is my next week's schedule. So much work!!! ^^

2 comments: