Monday, April 02, 2007


I haven't written for a long time. Not much to say these days. ^^

First of all, this week is the Passion Week where Jesus entered the Jerusalem to be crucified to take away the sins of the world. It is the week where we as Christians reflect what Jesus did and reflect on ourselves where we are. So all the praise goes out to Lord Christ Jesus!

Second and lastly, (I've told you I have nothing much to say) if you do not want to be disturbed, why are you on MSN? A little sarcasm from me y'all! hehe^^

P.S. I don't buy Instyle magazine. My sister does. You don't believe me do you? Oh well. keke^^ And I don't read it! :D

3 comments:

  1. we believe you .....erm .....yeah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, yeah... 8-) (rolling eyes emoticon in MSN)

    And btw, are you referring to anyone we know with that "if you don't want to be disturbed on MSN" comment?

    Cause I know of one person who's probably on both of our MSN lists who has been "DND" and on busy for the last couple of days :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. clearly you read it! you're reading it in the picture!
    ..caught in the act. lol
    jkss.
    yay for almost being done school!

    ReplyDelete