Friday, April 20, 2007


Top 10 must-have gadgets from CNET.com

1. Nintendo Wii
2. iPod Nano (2nd generation, 8GB, black)
3. LG CU500 (Cingular)
4. SanDisk Sansa Connect
5. Apple MacBook
6. Sling Media Slingbox A/V
7. Nintendo DS Lite
8. Panasonic TH-50PH9UK
9. Sony Handycam HDR-HC7
10. V-Moda Bass Freq headphones

I think invention of Nintendo Wii is amazing and to me it beats PS3. Wii is so family oriented game that anybody can join in. I have no plan to get it but it is just smart game system. But I think if you are getting Wii, you must have a big TV.^^

And my prayer goes to the Vtech school and the family of killed students. When I saw the news, I just knew that the killer was mentally ill. Just thinking of this horrible event, America should do something about gun law and when the owner of gun shop came on, he said the registration form asks if the person has a mental illness. And I was like, mental people don't know they have mental problem. So it's great that Canada has a strict gun law. It hinders people from getting any gun easily. America should really focus on their policy and rather than having more security. More security does sound better but it does not stop gunners from killing. (Well, more security may mean less killing but still, one is too precious)

We just never know when we'll die.

Oh and, Go Canucks Go!

1 comment:

  1. ipod should be replaced with creative zen vision: m (30gb)- and it's cheaper!

    ReplyDelete