Saturday, April 07, 2007


Yesterday was supposed to be my day off in a while but I got a phone call saying Zellers need me since somebody called-in sick. Anyways, the first two hours work I did so much carry out and they are mostly patio set. One of the customer bought a sunshade and while I was waiting for him to open his car, I see this bunch of speakers and amps in his vans so I asked him if he was in a band. He said he plays trumpet so I thought that is cool (side note: I like to play trumpet someday). So he happens to be a musician and I said I like trumpet and jazz. And he gave me his own album which is shown above and the musics are really good. Well, he happens to be Gabriel Mark Hasselbach and he seems to be well recognized jazz musician in Canada. Anyways, I just thought this was cool to share. Carry-out = Free Jazz Album ^^

And I'm giving my 2-week notice coming Monday. I need to find a new job that has a better schedule. Pray for me if you can. And I'm excited about this summer. ^^

5 comments:

  1. What are you doing over the summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Eddie! that is pretty cool -- i like free CDs! :) also, ya i agree with the better schedule part; i feel like we didn't really get to see you much this semester :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying . jazz is cool :) Thanks for sharing about your day :)

    ReplyDelete