Saturday, June 02, 2007

I just got back from work (Zellers) and took shower. Today was so busy that I took out so many patio sets and a BBQ. I can't even stand anymore. Also, today's weather was so sunny it made me sweat a lot.

Oh, I just sponsored a kid from Compassion Canada. I always wanted to sponsor a kid and when I did it a few days ago, it was nerve recking as if I am going to be responsible for so many things in that kid's life (well, to certain degree ^^). Technically, I'm not sponsoring myself, but with my sister. I'm so glad I finally did it. I'm so promoting Compassion Canada to others. The funny thing is, when the Hillsong UNITED came to Vancouver, they were involved in Compassion Canada and it reminded me once again how valuable it was. I'm so thankful that I am able to afford it, hopefully forever. ^^ Go to Compassion Canada to see how you can contribute to the kids around the world with the love of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment