Sunday, June 17, 2007

Just....
Not many things to say but want this out. ^^
  1. I am legally Canadian which means I can vote at next election. I'm excited who I am going to vote for and sometimes politics are interesting. So I better catch up some stuff on different party agendas.
  2. Becoming a big fan of John Piper, who can really preach the Word of God gloriously. Big thanks to God and the ministry of John Piper where I am being regenerated through the Word.
  3. I quit Zellers. Yesterday was my last day and hopefully THE LAST forever. ^^ But big thanks to God for really taking care of me when I was there. Supervisor told me I'm welcomed anytime but do I want to go back? hahaha!!! Great people there and I'll miss them. (Supervisor took my badge. No more employee discount. O.o)
  4. I was happy yesterday when I found a bible in NKJV at home. I didn't know it was NKJV. Need to get ESV. Maybe ESV might be around somewhere. keke^^
  5. Wore C4C t-shirt to church and am proud of it!
  6. Mac OS X is better than Windows. What's new!? ^^ (Windows is still good. *cough*)
  7. Coke and Pepsi taste different.
  8. One of my favourite snacks. ^^
You might ask, "Not many?" Okay okay but it's really not much. I'm thinking of wearing C4C t-shirt to sleep. hahaha~~~ God bless all!

3 comments:

  1. Johnny Pipes is the man! Also, I'm kind of glad you quit Zellers cuz maybe that will mean that we will see you at Ignite this fall!! Did you get my card btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah i think. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh. I like this blog post of yours, Eddie :P

    By the way, you know your saying, "They're not people, they're staff?" After being on Halifax Project, I've found the opposite - that they're not "staff" so much as they are normal people :P

    ReplyDelete