Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Adium?
I am so suprised at this program called Adium, a free instant messaging application for Mac OS X that can connect to AIM, MSN, Jabber, Yahoo, and more. I was having so much headache with MSN messenger for Mac OS X since it kept crashing on me. Adium has such a beautiful interface that you wish they make it for Windows. ^^

If you have Mac OS X, check it out http://www.adiumx.com/

One more thing I want to say is, when I use Safari in Windows XP, the programs opens normal, but the internet experience is really slow. I've been wondering if Microsoft is doing something to prevent the full functionality of Safari. On my Mac OS X, it works just fine. Oh and when I first used on XP, it worked just fine and somehow it is not anymore. I am wondering if that is happening to my computer only. Honestly, I use Firefox more than Safari. ^^ Sorry Apple, I was fan of Safari but Firefox is better but don't fret, I am still using MacBook Pro and I love it. :P All those using Windows Vista, I sympathize you. I never want to use Vista!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment