Sunday, July 08, 2007

Today I saw the Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers AGAIN! I just think Peter Jackson did an awesome job with this movie! Classic!

Oh! and more say about previous post, I don't think I'll ever like Windows Vista very soon. I have no problem with XP but Vista? Oh man! It's annoying! They tried to make things so simple and more features available but are they really necessary? Vista take a few minutes to shutdown and probably 5 minutes to start up. Well, I digress... ^^

Oh and another things. I'm dreaming so much these days. Not many things are happening in my life but dreaming almost like everyday. Very interesting sometimes and wanted to post one here but I felt so lazy to type. I'll try to write one if it's really interesting (i mean weird!).

Enjoy the weather and Best Buy Rock! (Brainwashed already... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment