Friday, July 20, 2007

Mouse Roller
My wireless mouse's roller isn't working properly anymore. It is just too sensitive and I tried to fix it by just pushing/pulling the roller somewhat hard which made it worse. So dumb of me. I don't know about you but I am a big roller user and it's so bugging me. My index finger constantly rolls even though it's not working properly. So I turned the function off in system preferences but I still roll~~ Maybe I should get another one. I don't know. Maybe Apple Mighty Wireless mouse but they cost $80!!!

I think FIFA should do something about the referees. They are so bad at their job calling wrong fouls. Why don't they introduce replay thing like NHL does. Especially yesterday's game between Chile and Argentina, the referee was really really bad. I like watching soccer but those things really annoys me. Well, enough about referees but also some players (especially Argentina) fakes the injury so well. Come on!!! I hate those players! It really frustrates me! Just play the game well and win the game for once. Sports annoys me a lot. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment