Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Day!

I used word 'happy' so many times today because I'm happy. ^^

Sleeping over at Dawei's place. Hope to do some studies. T.T

It was great to see my grade 2 students. They are so cute!!!
Hope to help them with their spiritual walk with God and impact their lives.

Today was Thanksgiving Sunday and I am thankful for many things especially due to people who impacted me and discipled me. I am a hard to love since many times I'm jerk, and so glad my pastor discipled me with patience and love. I don't think I can disciple someone like me any sooner but hope to build Christ's character in me so that He will be magnified.

Also, at the end of movie 'Contact,' Jodie Foster after seeing this awestruck universe, she realizes how small and insignificant we are compared to the universe/space. If I'm asked to prove if there is God, I can't give an evidence that other people usually aprove, but when Jodie Foster says something like sharing her own experience with such emotion and passion, that can be my only answer to that question. I have experienced God, or He has drew closer to Him, that I was to know that there is God and that He sent His son for me and us. If I say there is no God, I would be lying since my testimony is true. But let God's testimony be true, if you say God's testimony is not true, you are making God a liar, which cannot be. I don't know why I'm saying this but with my sincere heart, I want to say God loves you. God, who can be only one and true, loves all of us. Hope that would be thankful enough for you. And I'm thankful for the Word. ^^

I don't know exactly what I'm saying but conclusion is that today I'm happy because... well. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment