Saturday, October 14, 2006

Historical Moment you see beside.

DAWEI eating PIZZA!!!

I have never seen him eating this and he had no choice.. hahaha!!!

I'll remember this forever and this was at our second Real Life Kit Phone Party.

It wasn't easy phoning people and perhaps start a spiritual conversation since english is my second language and I'm not a smooth talker as well~

But at the same time, it was challenging and Derek giving me a few pointers helped me a lot. Before phoning each person, I would pray in my heart that God would just use me even though I'm not that great.


I was thankful that people showed up and helped to reach our campus. I think our campus ministry is growing or should I say movement.
And it was surprising to see that our Ignite (weekly meeting) grew so big. I was late of the meeting due to my HW, but there were so many people th
ere. I think Jill is doing a great job organizing the meeting and it is always great to see many christians gather together and cast same vision which is to reach the world!





7 comments:

  1. lol! but i made grandpa eat pizza a few times for food group in calgary. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. eddie!!! you have blogspot!. w00t i'm so happy. i think everyone on project should get a blog so that we can all stalk...i mean keep in touch with each other. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, did he say anything about the cheese? Thanks for the awesome pictures eddie... it is awesome that God is using you to further his kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've eaten a lot of pizza during the project. I consider it the greatest sacrifice to further the kindom of God. :) besides, if I have to choose between sub and pizza, I'll take pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha! well done eddie, now you have it for official record. next step is to get him to eat a sub ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes. yes.. I'll do my best here in the West!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I haven't noticed that IGNITE is quite big. I really do home that the movement is growing. I know the numbers are up this semester from last year. I hope we aren't losing our dependence and desire for God, though.

    ReplyDelete