Wednesday, October 25, 2006




You might wonder why OSAKAED.blogspot.com. Here's my explanation:
Osaka + eD = OsakaeD
Osaka = My favourite anime character name from Azumanga Daioh (Osaka is actually her nickname in the anime since she came from Osaka, her real name is Ayumu Kasuga)

eD = Eddie, me! ^^

Why is Osaka my favourite anime character? She's funny. Azumanga Daioh is a must see anime. It's so funny. Amazingly, unlike other Japanese anime, this anime is so clean! (if you know something about Japanese anime, you know why I use word 'clean')

Hope that helps. Now you are one step closer to know it all! >.<
 
(This is where she tells her friends 'scary thing' that happened to her last night.)

1 comment:

  1. i don't even know where to begin with that picture....

    do you and her have something in common? ...bllllluuuuuuuuuup!

    i'm so funny. not.

    ReplyDelete