Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Romans 7:15-20

15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing. 20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
I find these verses funny. Not humorous but just how Paul puts it. So simple and correct. Straight-forward. ^^

Doing school and work is hard, for me. But it challenges me to be a stronger person. And as I get closer to graduation (hopefully), just thinks a lot about life. Recently, one of our C4C member passed away and it is so easy to lose life. Just like that.

A future partner, job, homework, money, family, church, C4C, all these things are always in my mind. If I say I don't worry about my life, I would be lying to God. At the same time, when put my trust in God, He gives me a peace of mind and takes away my worries. Life is a journey.

I am grateful that I am weak so that I depend on God. I am starting to dream big and want to do many excitings things in life. I hope my life is not boring but be barbaric in a good way^^

Let us enjoy Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment