Wednesday, October 04, 2006


It's so interesting how my life is. Taking risk isn't that easy.
As usual, I sense life is hard. That's the slogan for my testimony. Has been always.

Today, I couldn't help with first year chemistry I was tutoring for second time. And I just got frustrated and told her it would be best for me to stop tutoring. It was embarrassing~ Oh man~~ I'm so dumb.. hahaha!!!

It was sucky experience but I thank God that he's teaching me humility. It feels like world has gone against me but God is for me so what should I be afraid of. haha!!

With sucky feeling I have, with help of Bobby Park, good pal, I felt much better talking to him on the phone. Shared more than this sucky experience. (keke.. summit thing. pray for me all if you what i mean ^^ ) Hope things work out for me. oh well~~ hopefully!!!

God is good. All the time!
All the time. God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment