Friday, October 06, 2006


Ignite!

Yesterday, we (me, Jill, & Jacqueline) stayed in SFU till 10:45 PM to finish up Ignite Big~ Poster. I think Jacqueline and myself are a good promotion team and we did awesome job on it.

It's always fun to do things till night where we are all sleepy but we enjoyed so much working together. Through this hard work, I hope that many people will wanna come to ignite and join the awesome time praising God and have fellowship.

As we were trying to finalize it, we wanted to come up with ignite slogan where it just explains it all. Jill came up with "Worship God and Fellowship with Spark" but I came out with "Spark your Life"

I think "Spark your Life" is such a fun slogan!! don't you think?? hahaha!! It might actually attract people. Always wanted to do something weird, and funny. Hopefully next time.. ^^

Jill, and Jacky are a women of faith and as they sacrifice their time of youth for the kingdom of God I pray that God will just continue to bless them in His way~ ^^
So if you are SFU students, please join us at ignite even though I can't make it today because of work. Oh yeah, we are having 'Real Life Kit Phone Party' (free pizza~~ ^^)

As I sung 'All who are thirsty' & 'Draw me Close to You' in my morning praise time with guitar in my hands (oh boy, only God takes pleasures in this), it just encourages me so much that even though I'm weak, he calls and I just keep realizing that I need God. I say "I need you, Lord" in my prayer so many times these days. I really need Him and I hope I get my prayer answered if it's His will for me. Able to trust God and His will is so much fun!! So have fun trusting God. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment